Thursday, January 24, 2013

To whom it may concern

I always worry something will happen to me and the world will be left unaware of how I truly felt about my husband. I worry that my husband will not know how deeply I cared for him. I worry my children will wonder how mommy felt about daddy.

Well I am here to tell you that he is a dream come true, he is my prince charming and is better than anything I could have ever imagined. When you watch a love story and it ends with an engagement or wedding, that isn't even the tip of the iceberg. I am here to tell you that happily ever after is better than the fairy tale stories. Our love is better than a country song wrapped in a chick flick deep fried in a celebrity romance. We are true love. 

When you think of happy couples, I hope you think of me. 

When you think of princesses, I hope you think of me. 

When you think of a Nicholas Sparks love story, I hope you think of me.

My guy treats me like a princess, my heart aches for him when we are apart, I've never loved more deeply or been so passionately in love than with the man I shared my vows.

So if I die young, tell the world that I experienced true love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment